Monday 2 February 2015

Comfy Shelter





No sooner had I set off than I found a nice shelter.

I feel so safe here, I want to stay here forever,,,

No! I cannot afford to enjoy such a luxury!

Today, I must go shopping for Tofu.

Caught in a shower on the way, I managed to get two nice pieces of Tofu.

One “firm plain” and another “with Green Shiso flavour”

You can eat Tofu either hot or cold, and I prefer to have it cold at a humid night like this.

Green Shiso flavour one was a great success with such a rich Shiso flavour.

Very refreshing!!!

It makes ideal summer night’s refreshments


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nakanishi Manatee is an illustrator based in Kyoto, Japan and the creator of "Pidans"



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment